• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Wings + Others-----50% OFF THANKSGIVING TREAT

44 posts in this topic

Hi,

Im posting some books from my personal Collection. Im going after too many runs so I decided to let my wings comics go and some other cool books go as well. I just acquired two of the Grails on my list and have 8 more to go. This month im going after two of the big onoes so i need to sell some things. So please buy what you like. Im trying to make the prices reasonable. If you want to PM me offers thats fine as well. Have fun and lets get some books sold.

:rulez:

No one from probation list or mean people.......stay away i wont sell to you doh!

Shipping is $6.99 for unlimited books. :banana:

The raw books--7 day returns accepted if returned in exact same condition. No returns on the slab.

Unconditional in thread trumps PM (thumbs u

Acceptable payment: PayPal,money order, gold, silver, car lol

Payment due within 2 days of purchase

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

love wings wish i was a buyer right now

All good brother. Your Hulk #1 is gorgeous.

it'll help towards making me a right shoulder Hulk again.... :wishluck:

show me more wings...maybe I'll forgo surgery...and live the T-Rex life

Wings Comics #60--Cream to off white pages

Im going to be harsh on the grading for this. Presents very well and i feel the sub crease can be pressed out. Looks like a 6.5 but lets bring it down to a 5.0. Lets say $40 SOLD

Untitled-62-p1%202_zpsyiuk50so.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%203_zpseovlrcwz.jpg

love wings wish i was a buyer right now

All good brother. Your Hulk #1 is gorgeous.

it'll help towards making me a right shoulder Hulk again.... :wishluck:

show me more wings...maybe I'll forgo surgery...and live the T-Rex life

lol

Wings Comics #63--Cream to off white pages SOLD

Im going to be harsh on the grading for this. Presents very well like 8.5. But there is some rippling on the bottom of cover which i thinnk can be pressed out. Lets just put it at 6.5. I say $75 takes this one. Thank you

Untitled-62-p1%204_zpsh5xtmxso.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%205_zpshliqhm1x.jpg

Wings Comics #88--Cream to off white pages 7.5 CGC

This is a gorgeous cover and one of my favorites. GPA one sold in 2012 for $170. Lets do $175 on this one. Thank you.

Untitled-62-p1_zpssp9vmvn4.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%201_zpsk5gf06mj.jpg

:takeit:

great pickup...

This is a gorgeous cover and one of my favorites. GPA one sold in 2012 for $170. Lets do $175 on this one. Thank you.

great pickup...

Hey - Gauging from that back cover stamp, I'm pretty sure that book was originally sold off the newsstand in Portland, Oregon. 41st and Sandy is the old (and still) "Hollywood District" in NE Portland. I tried to google the shop, but it appears long closed.

great pickup...

Hey - Gauging from that back cover stamp, I'm pretty sure that book was originally sold off the newsstand in Portland, Oregon. 41st and Sandy is the old (and still) "Hollywood District" in NE Portland. I tried to google the shop, but it appears long closed.

That store stamp is incredible.

great pickup...

Yes. I have a handful of the smoke shop issues. Great books

That store stamp is incredible.

If I was in a better place financially, I would have bought it just for that stamp.

Tailspin Tommy #1--Def 8.0 or better

This is as sharp as one of my knives----And i have a really nice Knife collection....lol. Seriously though. Great yellow, nice green and just an all around cool cover. I would press this if you win it and go for an 8.5 or better. A couple tiny tears stop this from super high grade. I would let this go for $75. Thank you SOLD

Untitled-62-p1%208_zpsnm9qeqze.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%209_zpshnpta2lq.jpg