• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Wings + Others-----50% OFF THANKSGIVING TREAT

44 posts in this topic

Tailspin Tommy #1--Def 8.0 or better

This is as sharp as one of my knives----And i have a really nice Knife collection....lol. Seriously though. Great yellow, nice green and just an all around cool cover. I would press this if you win it and go for an 8.5 or better. A couple tiny tears stop this from super high grade. I would let this go for $75. Thank you

Untitled-62-p1%208_zpsnm9qeqze.jpg

Untitled-62-p1%209_zpshnpta2lq.jpg

:takeit: at 40% off. Thanks!

Thank you sir ^^

Captain Hobby Comics #1( canadian)--So much going on in this cover and I just love the artwork. Looks like a solid 5.5 or so but there us a large tape peel or sticker peel or something on the back cover. Take a look. Asking $50 $40

Untitled-54-p1%204_zps8ipg4vdu.jpg

Untitled-54-p1%205_zpsnb7sn1rt.jpg

zzz, :takeit:@40% plus freebie,if avail.

Captain Hobby Comics #1( canadian)--So much going on in this cover and I just love the artwork. Looks like a solid 5.5 or so but there us a large tape peel or sticker peel or something on the back cover. Take a look. Asking $50 $40

Untitled-54-p1%204_zps8ipg4vdu.jpg

Untitled-54-p1%205_zpsnb7sn1rt.jpg

zzz, :ta

keit:@40% plus freebie,if avail.

Thank you sir. Plus the famous funnies freebie..... ^^

Lets do 50% OFF on these remaining 3 Comics. Tomorrow thread is closed and ill send out invoices. Thank you.

The Brave and the Bold #15---5.0 Copy

I don't see this book too often. Ive owned just two in my 25 years of collecting. Here is a complete copy that would benefit from a press. Give me $100

Real Clue Crime Stories--Solid 4.5 + Copy

This is a cool cover. Got this a couple years back in a trade with some guy off Craigslist lol. oooooooh how craigslist has treated me. Love this cover art thats why I picked it up. Has the spine roll, tear bottom of cover and tear and small stain back cover. Take this for $50

Mary Marvel #28--Cool cover but not in great shape. Ill put this at 2.5 because of large piece missing on the last interior page. But its attached firmly and a nice book to have. Asking $30