• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this double cover: Dr. Strange #180 May 1969

13 posts in this topic

Which cover do you want graded? poke2.gif

grin.gif

Okay so seriously.

I think Outside cover looks like a VF 8.0 (maybe 7.5 confused-smiley-013.gif)

Inside Cover looks like a Tight NM+ 9.6 at first glance, but that darned Spine crease from the front cover sure in the hell made its way to the second. And it looks like a fairly long one 1/8" or more? Hmmm Would that type of spine crease knock it down to a NM- 9.2? I'm saying inside cover NM 9.2/9.4

-bounty

I love the cover on this ish! And here you are with two of them... VF for the first one, but it is hard to grade the second (does the spine crease at the bottom of the Marvel box run through it, too?)

The whiteness of the second covers is most impressive.

7.0/9.0. It's sort of hard to tell without getting a better look at the 2nd cover. CGC hammered me on my last 2 double cover subs. Both looked comparable or better to this one and got 9.0's. But then again I'm from Southern California. Add .5 for being from Nor Cal.

7.0/9.0. It's sort of hard to tell without getting a better look at the 2nd cover. CGC hammered me on my last 2 double cover subs. Both looked comparable or better to this one and got 9.0's. But then again I'm from Southern California. Add .5 for being from Nor Cal.

gossip.gifThat's what I did on your Defenders #10 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

hi.gif