• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star #3 bonanza?

9 posts in this topic

Funny you post this because I was thinking the same exact thing. Actually a lot of nice books right now on Ebay!

I often wonder when I see this sort of thing whether it's just coincidence or if the subsequent seller(s) see the listing of the first seller and are employing some sort of selling strategy. For example, there are also two Submariner #1's (golden age) listed right now which were posted on the same day from different sellers. Hard to say for sure, but it seems like you see this sort of thing more often than coincidence would account for.

I sure would like to own one of those CGC copies but they sure are expensive even in midgrade! I should have bought a copy 32 years ago when they were alot more affordable! Erik

I often wonder when I see this sort of thing whether it's just coincidence or if the subsequent seller(s) see the listing of the first seller and are employing some sort of selling strategy. For example, there are also two Submariner #1's (golden age) listed right now which were posted on the same day from different sellers. Hard to say for sure, but it seems like you see this sort of thing more often than coincidence would account for.

32 years ago, indeed. At least I can console myself by chanting the mantra "you weren't born yet." As if that was really a good excuse. stooges.gif

That brittle, beat up copy in the third link went for a lot of cash! 893whatthe.gif