• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1950's Archie Crimes by Women, Harvey Citizenship HC, more

65 posts in this topic

Crimes by Women #2 2.0 $100

Classic GGA cover. Last page of story has a piece out that affects the bottom of one panel. No text is affected, just the bottom part of some clothing. There is an ad on the reserve side of the page.

3PZmqt.jpg

Harvey Citizenship Booklets HC $50.00

This is a cool book. Harvey collected their Citizenship giveway books and bound them into a hardcover. Included in the book are:

The Man Who Wouldn't Quit

Kerry Drake in the Case of the Sleeping City

Joe Palooka in It's All in the Family

Strong for the People

Steve Canyon's Secret Mission

The endpapers show some tanning, but the comics have off-white pages. The book is VF and shows just a moderate amount of shelf wear at the top and bottom of the spine.

D9cLIY.jpg

I got side tracked over Thanksgiving. I had planned to add to this thread sooner. Here's a place holder and I'll have more low grade golden age books later this evening.

Approved Comics #6 2.0 $12.00

Baker cover and two Krigstein stories.

WH7flW.jpg

:takeit:

Let's try something a little different...8 Elvgren prints from the 1940s or 1950s by Louis F Dow. These are all in decent shape with a little edge or corner. A couple have some dust shadows on the back, but they all present very nice. 7x9ish. They are not comics, but do fit into theme of GGA covers.

$35 for the set of 8.

ltcDE8.jpg