• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone ever had buyers like this?

29 posts in this topic

Graemlin Greggy

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I like that name. Simple and obvious, but so very accurate and effective. thumbsup2.gif

screwy.gif

I rest my case. yay.gif

See...you are made for the public defender's office! gossip.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Night court will be perfect for you.

Friend of mine bought a decorative Knife with sheathe from the USA ( we are in Canada ). He called me to tell me that he won the auction with a bid of 1.99 for a knife that was obviously worth more. Then he called me back to complain about the shipping cost of 25$ USD.

I tell him to link me the auction and it clearly states the shipping cost in the auction. I even go so far as to contact USPS to inquire about the cost of the package with dimensions and wight and it turns out that 25 bucks is how much it will cost.

My friend was talking about leaving the seller a negative for "exorbitant shipping costs".

I told my friend to "%#*! the %!" and pay the guy. It was his own fault after all for bidding on the knife without reading the whole auction in the first place.

Ridiculous IMHO. And hope my friend never ever buys anything from me.

Artboy99

Friend of mine bought a decorative Knife with sheathe from the USA ( we are in Canada ). He called me to tell me that he won the auction with a bid of 1.99 for a knife that was obviously worth more. Then he called me back to complain about the shipping cost of 25$ USD.

I tell him to link me the auction and it clearly states the shipping cost in the auction. I even go so far as to contact USPS to inquire about the cost of the package with dimensions and wight and it turns out that 25 bucks is how much it will cost.

My friend was talking about leaving the seller a negative for "exorbitant shipping costs".

I told my friend to "%#*! the %!" and pay the guy. It was his own fault after all for bidding on the knife without reading the whole auction in the first place.

Ridiculous IMHO. And hope my friend never ever buys anything from me.

Artboy99

that's what you get for living in Canada, mate. poke2.gif

did you at least warn him that it would take two weeks to make it past the Customs Office?

What FFB said. Refuse to sell cards and NEG the SOB. I'm assuming of course that shipping costs were included. If someone bids on the books from countries that I don't ship to, I'll accomodate, but I'm not going broke mailing stuff cause they can't read auction details.

What FFB said. Refuse to sell cards and NEG the SOB. I'm assuming of course that shipping costs were included. If someone bids on the books from countries that I don't ship to, I'll accomodate, but I'm not going broke mailing stuff cause they can't read auction details.

he finally paid this morning just as i was going to email him. He paid "discounted" postage. He emailed me sayign he wanted it posted out today though. Just because he is being such a [#@$%!!!] im going to put his order to the back of the pile. Maybe he'll learn that it's nice to be nice.

he finally paid this morning just as i was going to email him. He paid "discounted" postage. He emailed me sayign he wanted it posted out today though. Just because he is being such a [#@$%!!!] im going to put his order to the back of the pile. Maybe he'll learn that it's nice to be nice.

You mean he paid what you wanted--or the "discounted" postage in which you will still lose money? I agree. No Pokemon cards for you!!!

You mean he paid what you wanted--or the "discounted" postage in which you will still lose money? I agree. No Pokemon cards for you!!!

He paid the discount offer i was somewhat forced to offer him which means i will lose money when posting it. Im not a happy bunny!

evil_bunny_preview.jpg