• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel or DC edition Trivial Pursuit?

57 posts in this topic

B, that's awesome, where'd you find that?

Picked it up a couple years ago. Can't remember where though... sorry.gif

How is it? Have you played it or are you leaving it sealed?

Never really " played " it...but I've gone through a bunch of the questions to see how I'd do.

I bought 2. 1 to play...and the other is still sealed. screwy.gif

It would be entertaining to see an 8 year old whooping some of the older guys butts on these forums ^-^ tongue.gif

Sounds like what happens every time I've ever played a video game. Or every time I play chess at the renaissance fair. It's hard to look cool in front of your wife when an 8 year old whiz-kid has just checkmated you in 7 moves. Christo_pull_hair.gif

It would be entertaining to see an 8 year old whooping some of the older guys butts on these forums ^-^ tongue.gif

Sounds like what happens every time I've ever played a video game. Or every time I play chess at the renaissance fair. It's hard to look cool in front of your wife when an 8 year old whiz-kid has just checkmated you in 7 moves. Christo_pull_hair.gif

27_laughing.gif

Don't you just love how the conversation in a thread in Comics General has absolutely NOTHING to do with the original subject. Some may find it annoying, but I think it's quaint.

yeahok.gif

"Comics General" means anything related to comics. How is this unrelated? confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't you just love how the conversation in a thread in Comics General has absolutely NOTHING to do with the original subject. Some may find it annoying, but I think it's quaint.

yeahok.gif

There's still a tenuous connection, of sorts...... crazy.gif

yeahok.gif

"Comics General" means anything related to comics. How is this unrelated? confused-smiley-013.gif

Most of this 4-page thread is about English cuisine and NOT the subject of "Marvel or DC edition Trivial Pursuit." Thanks to Beyonder and Deathlok for trying to keep this thread on topic by posting their Marvel Trivia games.

Here's something I "Groogled" tongue.gif

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz.cfm?qi...marvel__dc.html

yeahok.gif

Most of this 4-page thread is about English cuisine and NOT the subject of "Marvel or DC edition Trivial Pursuit." Thanks to Beyonder and Deathlok for trying to keep this thread on topic by posting their Marvel Trivia games.

hail.gifhail.gif Another Groogle user!

yeahok.gif

TRUE. It did go off on a bit of a wild tangent.

I always figure that if I want an actual straight answer on something, I should post in one of the more specific forums. In comics general, a thread has a on-topic life of about a page and a half if you are lucky. Then its either OT, graemlin fests or flame wars. confused-smiley-013.gif

I always figure that if I want an actual straight answer on something, I should post in one of the more specific forums. In comics general, a thread has a on-topic life of about a page and a half if you are lucky. Then its either OT, graemlin fests or flame wars. confused-smiley-013.gif

Right you are. But this thread was well into page 3 before anyone responded on topic. crazy.gif