• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comics #46 - VG EVEN *LOWER* $150!! NUDE PANELS..you know you're curio

9 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Just a quick single book for today. Usual rules apply. Paypal payment required within 3 days of claiming. Shipping is free (first class) Priority and insurance $5 extra. Returns accepted within 5 days of receipt of book (with PM notification before sending)

Planet Comics #46 VG $200 $175 $150

Nov 19 1946 Date Stamp! (this book just turned 70 only nine days ago!) This one has pretty great color and is structurally very solid, but I would call it a 4.5 because of some rusty staples with moderate migration and a few light (pressable) cover creases. Also a 1"x1/2" piece cut out of bottom of 1st page. Does not affect art. Interior is very supple. As usual, my Fiction House books have great color. The Best. Seriously, this must have been one of the first off the press, it's just so saturated and vibrant. I'm actually having a hard time selling this since its color is so much better than my 7.5...

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20046%201_zpsdnswygsx.jpg

Fiction%20House%20-%20Planet%20Comics%20046%202_zpsm51cqgeu.jpg

I used to have this as a 6.0 slabbed. I sold it on the Boards. I never cracked it, and had no idea the interiors were this good. If I wasn't collecting PCH I'd be all over this, especially with that beautiful rich colorful cover.