• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAW HIGH GRADE NM BRONZE DC COMICS all with white-type paper

27 posts in this topic

"Old School" NM? foreheadslap.gif

That's exactly right. For anyone who wants to know what mail-order buying back in the 70s to late 90s was all about, this was the norm rather than the exception.

...Yeah,...my fault,...I don't usually ask for scans for books in this price range...

...here's one of the better ones,...this was NM +

scan.jpg

This is common, and why I rarely buy sight unseen. Sellers want their items to be NM. And this comic has sharp corners and good appeal. But did he just overlook the spine lines, hoping the buyer wouldn't notice?

"Old School" NM? foreheadslap.gif

flamed.gifforeheadslap.gif You said it Mike, Why couldn't all those books been for sale by you Christo_pull_hair.gif then they would have been NM or advertised correctly. If a dealer is established and been around a long time that means one thing and one thing ONLY "He's been around a long time and thats it."

All of you need to return the books ASAP, because to do otherwise sends the wrong message - IE that in the mind on the dealer these books are NM and can be sold as such. makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif