• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's DEC. s/s pre-sale: Gamora, Hulk, JSC, Sev Etern, Hawkeye, Michael Cho var

176 posts in this topic

I've got a signing with Jim Shooter in early February, so this next op is in part to promote his new title. The book drops in Feb., but I'm getting in orders early because of the low print run.

News of the title broke on Bleeding Cool yesterday.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/11/26/jim-shooter-tell-bedtime-stories-impressionable-children/

Stories for Impressionable Children #1 s/s Jim Shooter - $95 (STANDARD COVER)

STL033229-600x910.jpg

Anyone interested in any "UNWORTHY THOR #1" variants (or standard) s/s Jason Aaron for pre-sale? I didn't offer it because I honestly have no idea when I'll see Jason again---won't be till 2017 season for sure. But I can still pick up inventory for 9.8 pre-sale if there's an interest.

Finally--- IVX #1 drops on Wednesday!

Here's the skinny on all the variant covers that I can offer for this month's pre-sale.

Signing with writer Charles Soule at Third Eye this coming Sat., 12/18

First up---I love this cover---Michael Cho variant.

I would love to also say I could offer Cho, but I just don't see him on any guest lists.

I'll send him a message inquiring about shows, and if any takers are interested, I would be happy to hold the book(s) after the Soule signing next weekend as we enter the new con season to try and get cover artist and interior artist Lenil Yu.

IVX #1 Michael Cho variant s/s Charles Soule (series author) - $95

**CAN ADD CHO at ECCC in February for an additional $10 :thumbsup: ***

IVX_1_Cho_Variant.jpg

Anyone interested in any "UNWORTHY THOR #1" variants (or standard) s/s Jason Aaron for pre-sale? I didn't offer it because I honestly have no idea when I'll see Jason again---won't be till 2017 season for sure. But I can still pick up inventory for 9.8 pre-sale if there's an interest.

(thumbs u:cool:

When Amazing Spider-Man 194 was released, there was an alternate cover that artist Keith Pollard did for the book (previously unreleased).

When Amazing Spider-Man #23 comes out in January, Great Lakes Comic will feature an exclusive variant cover which publishes this variant for the first time.

Limited to a print run of 3000 cps, this will only be available at the GLC.

Getting my orders in now for this book, CGC 9.8 s/s Keith Pollard.

Amazing Spider-Man #23 GLC Exclusive s/s Keith Pollard - $155

asmblackcatGL_zps3vkwdfgn.jpg

When Amazing Spider-Man 194 was released, there was an alternate cover that artist Keith Pollard did for the book (previously unreleased).

When Amazing Spider-Man #23 comes out in January, Great Lakes Comic will feature an exclusive variant cover which publishes this variant for the first time.

:takeit: x1

1x (I'll take it)

:takeit: x1

:takeit: I will take one

Here's the skinny on all the variant covers that I can offer for this month's pre-sale.

I would love to also say I could offer Cho, but I just don't see him on any guest lists.

I'll send him a message inquiring about shows, and if any takers are interested, I would be happy to hold the book(s) after the Soule signing next weekend as we enter the new con season to try and get cover artist and interior artist Lenil Yu.

IVX_1_Cho_Variant.jpg

:takeit:

Please add Cho

IVX_1_Cho_Variant.jpg

Can you add Lemire from ECCC as well?

:takeit: +Cho and +Lemire (if you can get at ECCC)