• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap ebay sale! Mostly hoel fillers for you guys.

11 posts in this topic

I thought you said you didn't know how to grade? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i don't. But i can tell a Nm comic when i see one (i'd never say any comic was mint unless it was cgc 9.9 or 10) As for the F/VF's well they have small flaws so i thought id best undergrade rather than overgrade so that the buyer is more pleased with the comic than dissapointed. the most i coudl d owas point out any flaws i noticed after studying each comic carefully. smile.gif

i don't. But i can tell a Nm comic when i see one (i'd never say any comic was mint unless it was cgc 9.9 or 10) As for the F/VF's well they have small flaws so i thought id best undergrade rather than overgrade so that the buyer is more pleased with the comic than dissapointed. the most i coudl d owas point out any flaws i noticed after studying each comic carefully. smile.gif

tonofbricks.gif

tonofbricks.gif
flowerred.gif