• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Small Holiday Thread: Silver and Gold 10% OFF Jungle Action 2 X-Men 35

26 posts in this topic

I just looked at that thread. Can't see anything wrong with it, prices seemed good.

I'd suggest you need to list more because every book you list bumps the thread - I'd missed the thread originally - to the top of the sales forum and increases your chances of finding eyeballs. Especially for cheaper books guys are looking to buy a bunch to justify shipping so the more you list the better odds someone will bite.

Also putting a link in this sales thread to the other thread would help. Now a buyer could grab a book here and a couple there are get them for combined shipping or perhaps for free shipping.

Lastly, there are a lot of flippers and part time dealers here. Sometimes you have to leave a bit of meat on the bone to move books.

@MSCM34 or any other associate: :D

The advice given by the torch and others is the way to go: you definitely have to have either a few "hot" books or just list more. :)

Listing from Italy is not easy (shipping costs can increase quickly), but when I ran sales threads with many books, I usually get a moderate number of sales, which is good.

The advice given by the torch and others is the way to go: you definitely have to have either a few "hot" books or just list more. :)

Listing from Italy is not easy (shipping costs can increase quickly), but when I ran sales threads with many books, I usually get a moderate number of sales, which is good.

...the fact that your VG is nicer than must peoples Fine doesn't hurt either :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...the fact that your VG is nicer than must peoples Fine doesn't hurt either :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thank you for that. We pride ourselves on our grading and we've gotten a lot of compliments at shows.