• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Comics 2 CGC 4.5 on Ebay

9 posts in this topic

The eBay sale was cancelled.

I was informed the eBay listing was a "glitch" and Dave and Adam sold/shipped the book yesterday.

I'm trying to confirm and if so make an offer to whoever it shipped to.

If the explanation is not accurate, well I'd like to know that too.

I purchased the copy that was on Ebay yesterday. Its currently on the way to me. I also own the 2.0 copy that was in a Comiclink auction earlier this year as well as a raw copy that I've owned since the late 90s. It's one of my favorite covers all time.

I purchased the copy that was on Ebay yesterday. Its currently on the way to me. I also own the 2.0 copy that was in a Comiclink auction earlier this year as well as a raw copy that I've owned since the late 90s. It's one of my favorite covers all time.

Thanks for the info.

Glad I didn't get kicked in the @$! again, I've hit my quota for the year.

Nice buy. Wish I had seen it first!