• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC dinners?

12 posts in this topic

I've heard about CGC getting together with whoever wants to join the merry band of guys and gals. I just don't know when and where these events take place? I'd like to attend some of them so I can meet some of the guys in the industry. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

For some reason I had a mental image of a tv-dinner all wrapped up in a mock CGC case, with the name of the dinner enclosed printed on the label. Man, I was just sitting here thinking CGC Dinners? Wow, they'll sell anything these days!

My brain needs unfrying.... insane.gif

lol, never thought of it in that context. But that would be awesome if CGC starting slabbing dinners to suit the general comic audience for those long hours spent going through ebay. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I've heard about CGC getting together with whoever wants to join the merry band of guys and gals. I just don't know when and where these events take place? I'd like to attend some of them so I can meet some of the guys in the industry. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Basically, they take place at major shows.

Basically, they take place at major shows.

That's true, Velvet Revolver did a show here in Seattle a few nights ago and we had a great CGC Forum dinner after that. Borock even sang a karoke style version of their hit Slither, it was hilarious. Next CGC Forum dinner here is going to be after the upcoming Paul McCartney show. wink.gif

That's true, Velvet Revolver did a show here in Seattle a few nights ago and we had a great CGC Forum dinner after that.

Sid, I thought they only held forum dinners after major shows? poke2.gif

Hey King... what comic is your avatar from?

The fighter plane? I don't think it's from any comic, it is just a random image they chose to have for an avatar at these boards.

If you're refering to the Galactus picture in my sig, I don't even remember for sure where it's from. Either from Infinity Gauntlet or Marvel: The End.