• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anyone think the Venom Mcfarlane variant is worth picking up?

5 posts in this topic

I have an offer of about $170 for the McFarlane venom variant but is it worth getting? Are high grade ones of it going to be hard to come by? This one looks great.

keep or flip?

I'd think if its a 9.8 its probably worth it at that price point, certainly to keep, but only if YOU"RE SURE ITS A 9.8.

But 1 per store...well there's an effload of stores out there.

Yea I was purchasing it for my own collection and just don't want it to tank like some of the other variants have. I think the sketch variant might be harder to get in 9.8 with a bunch having shipping damage that I have seen and ink rubbed on to other places of the cover.

Yea I was purchasing it for my own collection and just don't want it to tank like some of the other variants have. I think the sketch variant might be harder to get in 9.8 with a bunch having shipping damage that I have seen and ink rubbed on to other places of the cover.

99% of variants aren't worth picking up, the other 1% just hit their ceiling and sit there.