• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2016 is in motion.

981 posts in this topic

animated-present-and-gift-image-0021.gif

:takeit:

Ummm...I'm not sure how to explain this, and Tim, please don't hit me;) but Dormian, you are the winner, because I kind of did that by reflex, but I donated 2 of the mystery books ..and since Tim has them boxed up and he has no idea which one is which, I don't want to win my own book, so congrats!

oh come on, Sharon, sooner or later you have to let yourself win something!

Sharon for the WIN!!!

You do not need to quote the package.

THE MYSTERY BOX RULES

Once I post the coins the contest is in motion. The symbol below will be posted throughout the contest at random time's, the same as we did last year. No need to quote the package though.

This will continue up until the time that all eight boxes are claimed with a :takeit: . I could post the symbol at 1:00 P.M. or at 3:00 A.M., could be the first five minutes, or the last ten, or anytime of the day or night. (shrug)

The first :takeit: after I post my big throbbing package, gets a Mystery Box, and that's that.

:roflmao:This is like bad sci fi movie. Skypinkblu is going to pass my throbbing package onto the next winner. Dormian gets the book. Thank god someone got it.

SNL%20Oprah%20gif_zpswdgna5sz.gif

I just told my husband I passed on your throbbing package and he said "OK, Honey"...not sure he's listening very intently, lol.;)

Ummm...I'm not sure how to explain this, and Tim, please don't hit me;) but Dormian, you are the winner, because I kind of did that by reflex, but I donated 2 of the mystery books ..and since Tim has them boxed up and he has no idea which one is which, I don't want to win my own book, so congrats!

I've won the fact, that I can still do a 3 second snipe, lol:) that is, I could have if the forum didn't hang for more seconds...it's Dormians, thank you!

If I win one of the big 4 prizes, by guessing, I will gladly accept one.

DAMMMMMIT TIM

I want your throbbing..

wait..that really sounds bad...

I want a package..wait..that sounds bad too..

Don't make me hit the button on you. Wait, that sounds bad too. :facepalm:

I've won the fact, that I can still do a 3 second snipe, lol:) that is, I could have if the forum didn't hang for more seconds...it's Dormians, thank you!

If I win one of the big 4 prizes, by guessing, I will gladly accept one.

Thanks Sharon!