• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2016 is in motion.

981 posts in this topic

He said WAIT !!!!

Those fingers are itchy and it is Friday night.

This gets my fingers itchy as well, on any night.

ScarlettJohansson1_zpsf1cc04ee.gif

The wife was around while I was watching Ghost World and my wife said, she said, "would you stop talking about Scarlett Johansson's body - ENOUGH."

:sumo:

I stopped talking, but I was still thinking.

REMEMBER - That Silver Age Readers Lot has not gone up yet. Even if you have won something you can still go after it but U.S. residents only please.

Look for the Silver Bars before you come unglued and start popping flags up irritating me into having another beer.

REMEMBER - That Silver Age Readers Lot has not gone up yet. Even if you have won something you can still go after it but U.S. residents only please.

Look for the Silver Bars before you come unglued and start popping flags up irritating me into having another beer.

take

[the beer]

Just curious, my fellow participants, anyone have 2 devices going trying to get a prize? I think the "average" time between when the signal gets posted and the appropriate :takeit: posts is like 5 seconds. That's a bit insane, this last one was 4 seconds, I got mine in 3 seconds....

I just imagine multiple computers or devices, with one having :takeit: pre-typed and the mouse button hovering over "submit", while the other device is on constant manual refresh.

Very nerve racking

Just curious, my fellow participants, anyone have 2 devices going trying to get a prize? I think the "average" time between when the signal gets posted and the appropriate :takeit: posts is like 5 seconds. That's a bit insane, this last one was 4 seconds, I got mine in 3 seconds....

I just imagine multiple computers or devices, with one having :takeit: pre-typed and the mouse button hovering over "submit", while the other device is on constant manual refresh.

Very nerve racking

Mind over body...