• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's Mostly Annual End of Year Clearance Sale - SHIPPING OUT!

233 posts in this topic

Thanks guys - my eyes and nose are like fountains today. Don't want to add "moisture" to any books. The girls got sick right after we got back last weekend. I took care of them and they obviously gave it to me now.

Thanks guys - my eyes and nose are like fountains today. Don't want to add "moisture" to any books. The girls got sick right after we got back last weekend. I took care of them and they obviously gave it to me now.

It's actually very thoughtful to not contaminate others when sick, or in this case, the books. I hope CGC has a liberal sick day policy. I've often wondered what happens when a grader has to sneeze. HaHa.

It's actually very thoughtful to not contaminate others when sick, or in this case, the books. I hope CGC has a liberal sick day policy. I've often wondered what happens when a grader has to sneeze. HaHa.

That's why I always ignore sick children.

Shipping everything in order of payment as always. At this point it looks like I have the bulk of the orders that were paid through the 2nd of January mailed except Lonetree & DougC - since you guys have bigger complex orders I set them aside to make sure they are packed correctly but they are up next. All I have left are a handful of orders paid on the 3rd & 4th which will be going out as well. I'm going to try to come into the office tomorrow morning and wrap this up if Wifey allows it (Saturday).

Thanks everyone for you patience! There were a lot of orders on this one!

Three orders left to go out today -

Zalgardos

Detached

DougC

You guys had either the big combo orders or were the last payments to come in.

If anyone else has not received a shipping notice or their package let me know. If you have not paid for your order please contact me as well.