• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Request: scans of Batman Death in the Family house ads

8 posts in this topic

Is there a good Samaritan out there who could send me nice 300dpi scans of the four Death in the Family house ads?

I just realized I sold my copies and I wanted to use these for a DIY framing project.

Praise will be heaped upon your name!

The only one that the 4th and final ad appeared in was Batman 427.

I think the previous 3 ads would have been in New Format books dated Holiday 1988, Winter 1988, December 1988, and maybe November 1988.

For example-

Checkmate 8-11

Young All-Stars 18-21

The New Guardians 3-6

Dr. Fate 1-2

Dragonlance 1-3

Legion of Super-Heroes 52-55

Haywire 2-5

Animal Man 2-6

Thanks so much for checking!

Not every copy had them. Just the direct market editions. It would be the 1-800 number on the inside back cover. Batman is holding Robin.

I guess all my copies are newsstand issues...but I did find this ad in the back of the

book containing all four issues...I'll keep looking.

<a  href=https://c5.staticflickr.com/1/606/31771406580_74425b8e5c.jpg' alt='31771406580_74425b8e5c.jpg'>IMG A DEATH IN THE FAMILY AD

mm

MM, thanks for scanning that! I never realized it was in the TPB too.

If you or anyone else runs across the original (or the others), that would be a big help too. Maybe the image quality is better than the reprint?