• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone heard from CopperAgeKids?

53 posts in this topic

What with this and Chip fiasco I'm afraid I will never see the formation of the CGC dream team of

Cak, Kav, and Cataldo

I don't want to speak for anyone, however, I think it would be a cold day in a very warm place before KAV would join that triple team up.

Chatted with Colin around Christmas time. He's a good dude just a bit misunderstood.

I didn't know chip was banned. Why in the world did that happen?

If Kav leaves I'm leaving too. Promise y'all

Not banned, just on his way to the HOS.

What with this and Chip fiasco I'm afraid I will never see the formation of the CGC dream team of

Cak, Kav, and Cataldo

I don't want to speak for anyone, however, I think it would be a cold day in a very warm place before KAV would join that triple team up.

Agreed, I put his name in there because I thought it had a nice ring to it.

He would definitely be the brains of that outfit.

Cak, Kav, and Cataldo

Agreed, I put his name in there because I thought it had a nice ring to it.

He would definitely be the brains of that outfit.

I just pull the strings.

I'm more inclined to think he was banned for not only creating another account, but posting a direct link to another board from that account.

He states he didn't create the account and post, but as Jimmy states, they log IP's and know.

Yeah, I think the IP's the smoking gun. Wish he hadn't gone that route. :(

It probably involves cookies on a machine rather than just an IP. I'm at a huge company, and everyone leaving the company goes out as the same IP address. I can't be the only one who uses these boards at my company.

I ran into an issue when I logged in from a fellow boardies PC though.