• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone heard from CopperAgeKids?

53 posts in this topic

The banning doesn't seem to refer to any particularly heinous conduct.

Shilling his auctions isn't heinous?

Am I the only one that finds this thread's placement in the copper forum to be hysterical

No. :eyeroll:

Btw, when you're banned, what forum should we place the thread about you? :roflmao:

Need to start a new one: Amazon Sales & Combo Packs...is their life after either?

Am I the only one that finds this thread's placement in the copper forum to be hysterical

Btw, when you're banned, what forum should we place the thread about you? :roflmao:

Need to start a new one: Amazon Sales & Combo Packs...is their life after either?

He didn't shill his auctions, he was accused of creating a shill account on the boards while on a "vacation"... This ultimately led to the ban.

I dont want a thread commemorating my demise. I just would want people to let me.....

tumblr_inline_ndcutvL4Yr1sy7bvf.gif

He didn't shill his auctions, he was accused of creating a shill account on the boards while on a "vacation"... This ultimately led to the ban.

CGC doesn't accuse people of using Shill accounts.

CGC logs the ip addresses of everyone that logs in and when there are multiple log ins from an ip they close all the accounts associated with that IP to investigate.

I've logged into friends computers and had this issue before. (where a email in response about what had happened got it unlocked)

So yeah - he 100% logged into the CGC website with a new account when on a strike which is a double no no.