• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated! Larry’s Set Sale Original Art List – Bolland, Colan, Nowlan & More!

1 post in this topic

Howdy!

A friend of mine is in desperate need of funds and has sent me a number of originals to sell for him. I am offering them below at the prices marked.

All are first come, first served.

Postage & Insurance are extra. I can also ship FedEx if you have an account with them. Due to Christmas, I won’t be mailing anything out until after this weekend.

For payment, I will accept a check or US postal money order. I will also accept PayPal as payment if you pay the fees. Overseas customers can pay via bank transfer or PayPal.

Email me at lawrenceshell @ comcast.net to reserve an original or if you have any questions about any of them. I am in and out during the day but will answer all emails in the order received. Don’t worry if you don’t hear from me immediately, I will get back to you.

Don’t assume something is sold if you don’t see this list soon as it arrives in your inbox. A lot of people may not see this for a day or two.

================================

PLEASE NOTE – Some of the larger originals were scanned in two pieces and stitched together. You might see a line running through a page due to this and it does not appear on the actual original. The condition of each piece is fully described on each listing.*

================================

The complete sales list is now posted online!

Check it all out at the below link!

http://comicartconfidential.com/BArt/index.html