• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Leftovers-----So cheap and so Yummy!!!!---Thread Closed. Thanks

231 posts in this topic

Im listing a bunch of books that i don't need. they are randoms from my personal collection that I will not collect runs of. I will do something very simple. I will grade the comic, open the OS price guide and cut the price in the guide in half and sell it to you wonderful ladies and gentleman. Not sure when I will stop but this will not be a big thread. Im in buying mode. Just need a little cash for a new suit. $750-$1000 should buy me a nice one.

:rulez:

1. :takeit: trumps all Pm negotiations

2. I will not sell to jerks, liars, creeps, or anyone on this forums naughty list.

3. Will sell to anyone in the US and shipping is $4.99 unlimited comics. Canadians are kinda american haha but add $10 to your shipping.

4. I accept paypal. Please pay within 2 days of my invoice to you.

5. Thank you all and have some fun. Buy some comics. (thumbs u

Also my Kudos is growing please check it out below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8603746#Post8603746

My Greatest Adventure #33--This book looks high grade but after inspection I realized there is a rip across the "ure" in "Adventure" and that yellowing on the right border too. From the looks of this one its about 6.0. Lets call it 5.0. OSPG says $30............so take it for $15 SOLD

Untitled-76-p1%201_zpsqtoa2sp1.jpg

My Greatest Adventure #42--This book has a super cool cover. Looks very solid except the piece missing bottom right cover. From the looks of this one its about 5.5/6.0. Lets call it 5.0. OSPG says $26............so take it for $13 SOLD

Untitled-76-p1%204_zpsywss8n55.jpg

My Greatest Adventure #52--This cover is just cool. Looks like me when im up in the early Am going to sell solar in CA lol. From the looks of this one its about 6.0/6.5. Lets call it 5.5. OSPG says $26............so take it for $13 SOLD

Untitled-76-p1%205_zpskt80qm7k.jpg

My Greatest Adventure #66--This cover is just cool robot cover. This is a very sharp copy. From the looks of this one its about 7.5 but crease on cover brings it down. Lets call it 6.0. OSPG says $27............so take it for $13.50 SOLD

Untitled-76-p1%209_zpsxy42gwa9.jpg

My Greatest Adventure #75--This cover is just cool robot cover. From the looks of this one its about 5.5/6.0 but crease on back cover brings it down. Lets call it 5.0. OSPG says $20............so take it for $10 SOLD

Untitled-76-p1%2012_zpskmezr0c2.jpg

My Greatest Adventure #77--This cover is just cool robot cover. From the looks of this one its about 5.5/6.0 but tear on back cover brings it down. Lets call it 5.0. OSPG says $20............so take it for $10

SOLD

Untitled-76-p1%2013_zpskb6owbaf.jpg