• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Leftovers-----So cheap and so Yummy!!!!---Thread Closed. Thanks

231 posts in this topic

Arrg - incomplete... but nice otherwise. Dynamic 23 - take it

^^ Ill do free shipping for you Cav cause i feel bad its not complete but i love that cover....next one .....ughhhh f my life for selling....literally the girl on the ground is my dream girl and looks like an ex i let slip through my hands

Rangers #39--I was not going to sell this but some guy asked me for some GA so lets post a bunch and see who's alone like me on xmas lol. This is a gorgeous copy. Solid 7.0/7.5. great colors and beautiful interior.....such a yummy book. Asking $125

Untitled-76-p1%2014_zpscjf6jzvw.jpg

doh!

Great pickup!

All top Comics #13---This is a gorgeous cover. Condition is as follows. Has the crease bottom right, spine creases and some scratches at the top. But i would press this book it would help. Back cover light crease. Interior is gorgeous and complete. Not bad for 1948. Grade this at 5.5. But lets say 5.0 to be safe. Asking $263. Thats the 5.0 price from 2012..... :o

Untitled-76-p1%2017_zpsmljx6cwt.jpg

Sheena #4----Wow is she a hottie. My gf from college looked like this lol....great legs haha. Ok condition, it has spine roll that can be pressed out and the rest of her looks gorgeous....the condition that is. With a press i see this in the 7.5 or better grade. I don't mind keeping this one. As it sits i say 6.5. Asking $200

Untitled-76-p1%2020_zps6gxmhno5.jpg