• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB King Kong (Gold Key) pages by Ticci and Giolitti

4 posts in this topic

Turok pages by Giolitti and Ticci turn up occasionally, but I've never seen any pages from their Kong issue. This is purely a nostalgia hunt for me as I had the treasury size reprint as a kid and it was one of my favorite books from my childhood. PMs are very much welcome!

Jeff

Sorry to say, the entire story resides in a black hole collection. I know it's not what any of us who are looking for things wants to hear, but at least it's better to know than to continue a futile search. I hope that's how this is taken, anyway!

They are in a safe home, and loved very much, and I want them SO bad! So, where's the cover? It's a grail for me. A "mortgage the house" level Grail.

There IS one page that was done at the same time and not used/redone for publication. The last time I saw it was in the hands of the Donnellys, but that was early 2000s. No Kong, just Fay being tied to the altar. Still pretty cool.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the information, and quite frankly that doesn't surprise me. To follow up on Ingels Fan's question, does anyone know who has the George Wilson cover painting? I agree that is an uber-grail. I'm actually considering commissioning a recreation