• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matthew P. Schiffman/Comic Investor's Insight

15 posts in this topic

Board member Steve Duin is good friends with Matt and he did say that Matt is still involved.

Here's Steve's kudos thread --> Hi

He did say that both of them sell on eBay using the account Xelagal.

Board member Steve Duin is good friends with Matt and he did say that Matt is still involved.

Here's Steve's kudos thread --> Hi

He did say that both of them sell on eBay using the account Xelagal.

Thanks Greggy! I have always been curious, in a "whatever happened to..." kinda way.

It seemed like a pretty cool 'zine in the days when one could not instantly put their comics thoughts out into the ether and get back opinions and feedback from fellow collectors across the world in real time.

In 1994, I picked up a free trial copy of "Comic Investor's Insight" by a Matthew P. Schiffman. I still enjoy flipping through it!

Anybody else got any? I never seem to find them on eBay. Also, does anyone know Schiffman, or know whether he's on these boards?

Uhh, pics? :baiting:

In 1994, I picked up a free trial copy of "Comic Investor's Insight" by a Matthew P. Schiffman. I still enjoy flipping through it!

Anybody else got any? I never seem to find them on eBay. Also, does anyone know Schiffman, or know whether he's on these boards?

Uhh, pics? :baiting:

Sorry for delay; hadda dig it out (shrug)

image_zpst9q47pfl.jpeg