• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 14

14 posts in this topic

Clean copy. Color breaking crease in the upper left corner of spiderman box and the purple text right below. Spine has several color breaking spine ticks. Top edge has some micro cuts. Front bottom right corner has corner that is chipped out. Back upper left corner has a strange white stain. I don't think it was restoration, but not sure what it is. Thanks for looking.

v6865y.jpg

169q9mu.jpg

2a9rvcp.jpg

2j2w01y.jpg

2hozfxh.jpg

etyv85.jpg

211wf1e.jpg

10p2dc4.jpg

5.0/5.5?? Take it out of the bag! It's near impossible to grade it the

way you are presenting it. IMHO.

Pretty sure he did and the book is on top of the bag in the pics.

; )

With that top left corner I maxed out at 6.0/6.5.

So you think that top picture which is the only one showing the entire front

cover is out of the bag?? I disagree. That's a lot of glare if it is.

If it is then get the bag out of the pic. Please.

And that top corner is what has me maxing it out at 5.5.

All the pictures were out of the bag. There was some glare from the top left corner so I took close up pics of the corner.

I thought the first pic was in the bag. I would definitely have this book pressed if you plan to submit. Well worth the wait in this case because even though there are multiple CBC's in the upper left corner much of the gouging (What I thought was plastic) will disappear. As it sits its lower than my initial though of 6.5/7.0 and probably a 6.0. I think a press would get you to the 7.0!