• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Avengers #4

14 posts in this topic

I think as it sits its a 4.0 with a couple of FC readers creases (color breaking), some tears to the right edge of FC, numerous non-color-breaking creases, spine crunch, small tears around the edges of BC. This is another book that would greatly benefit from a dry clean and pressing. There are numerous removable defects and I feel you could potentially walk away with a 5.0/5.5. Awesome book and well worth the time and effort!

I guess I'm the spoiler here. Just too much wrinkling and crumpling on that B.C. I woul put it at 3.5 but is much better structurally. A correct press will bring the grade up significantly.

I guess I'm the spoiler here. Just too much wrinkling and crumpling on that B.C. I woul put it at 3.5 but is much better structurally. A correct press will bring the grade up significantly.

Agree. A press I think would bring that up to a 6 or maybe even a 7.