• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3PG part II??? How long a run?

16 posts in this topic

So, I was looking at some Hulks and I found this, who the heck is this company!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33816&item=6527696945&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Is this the second coming of 3PG? I love the whole description of the company in the first paragraph and then says he is cleaning out his closet(ya, I have a ton of Hulk 181s just hanging out in my closet too!) And he sent it to this company because of the fast turn around time. Well it looks like he is the owner of the company and the seller too.

Anyone want to start a pool to see when this new company closes it's closet door?

After reading the recent thread on turn around times maybe it would be a good if some company be it these guys(guy) or the other alphabet soup company CGGPGAPGX to get there act together and maybe they could push CGC enough so as to force them to get there turn around times back into a realistic time frame.

Oh and lastly 27_laughing.gif, this thread has some interesting info on it.

http://forum.stlcomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=607

Actually Kilt, I am in the process of wrapping up my interview with Royal Maxey of ACE Grading right now. It should be done in about a week or so.

I know they are a bit of a mystery right now, but hopefully my interview will answer a lot of questions people have about them. thumbsup2.gif

I'll keep you guys posted.

After reading the recent thread on turn around times maybe it would be a good if some company be it these guys(guy) or the other alphabet soup company CGGPGAPGX to get there act together and maybe they could push CGC enough so as to force them to get there turn around times back into a realistic time frame.

Ive been trying to think how CGC are actually going to fix there turnaround times. The only thing i can think of is either they hire more Graders or stop accepting submissions for a month and a half. The modern tier has gone up to just under 2 months now and the economy is scarily long.

Oh and lastly 27_laughing.gif, this thread has some interesting info on it.

http://forum.stlcomics.com/viewtopic.php?t=607

I never spend time on stlcomics but I do like some of the avatars.....

sincityj.jpg

cloud9.gif

Whoever has that Lindsay Lohan avatar stole about 30 minutes of my life. Her breasts have hypnotic powers!

that would be moi hi.gif

it is a fav of mine, forget where I found it but if you need the gif I could send you the link where I have it stored.

right now I am trying to find a good "Ron Mexico" avatar 893scratchchin-thumb.gif