• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Cho art broker

7 posts in this topic

Steve Morger at Big WOW! Art reps Frank.

http://www.bigwowart.com

stevemorger@gmail.com

Okay, I've always been curious...does the Big WOW! name have anything to do with the for Big Wow! Comic Fest in San Jose? A lot of the artists the Morger reps, including Cho, happened to be guests at Big Wow. I realize that isn't hard evidence, but I've always wondered if the two are connected.

Yup, originally Steve Morger and Steve Wyatt started a two day convention in Oakland named Super-Con. Steve Wyatt had been doing single day cons under the Super-Con name for years. 2 day Super-Con moved to San Jose but over the years people in other states also used Super-Con name for their shows. The steve's decided to break away from that and rebranded the show Big WOW! Comicfest taking the name from Morger's website. The show was a great success with fans and artists alike, but all things must come to and end and the final Big WOW! Comicfest occurred in 2015. Sad to see it go.