• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Queen & Country art

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking to buy a page from Greg Rucka's Queen & Country. I'm specifically looking for a page featuring Tara from the first story arc by Steve Rolston. I might be interested in a page by a different artist, if it's the right page. Feel free to PM me if you've got anything, or know of some place I can find some. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm looking to buy a page from Greg Rucka's Queen & Country. I'm specifically looking for a page featuring Tara from the first story arc by Steve Rolston. I might be interested in a page by a different artist, if it's the right page. Feel free to PM me if you've got anything, or know of some place I can find some. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

too bad I sold my spare page. Have you tried contacting Steve Rolston directly? I think he still has some pages.

Malvin

too bad I sold my spare page. Have you tried contacting Steve Rolston directly? I think he still has some pages.

Malvin

Thanks. I'm waiting to hear back from him. I kind of assumed they would all be gone by now, so it's encouraging to hear that you think he might still have some.