• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New 30 and 35 Marvel Cent Variant site

25 posts in this topic

CONGRATS on the 105 893applaud-thumb.gif and 107 893applaud-thumb.gif. Really the 107 is the only one I care to have anymore of the 3 it seems to be the rarest. Strange thing about it is that 106 should be the rarest by far for the fact that it was basically a fill in book done by Bob Brown and Bill Mantlo. I am unsure of how they viewed the print run though just guess work on my part.

Once I finish my X-men and Avengers sets I too am done. I am glad you are finish with the X books now I dont have to listen to you moan about them anymore. 27_laughing.gif X collectors are insane seriously. The more I meet at conventions the more concrete I become in that opinion. They fork out cash for books with the X on it like I have ever seen. Wait till Wizard(the magazine for the fool hearted collector.) does a large article on the variants.(If they havent already.) Thats all it should take. Will c what this beat up variant brings in next week as its my replacement copy.

BTW I am about 75% sure I am heading to Chicago in August for the Big Convention up there. PM anything you want me to look for and grades they must be in if you want. I find variant collectors are very generous flowerred.gif if you find a book they have been looking for sometimes. grin.gif

Can I still whine about that one other book with the third rate loser villian chump in a second rate got canceled one issue later loser hero book.....right?

Thats really funny sign-funnypost.gif. You are only allowed to whine about it if you mention all the miserable hoarders who are keeping you from the book. I feel the love flowerred.gif everytime you mention them. 893censored-thumb.gif

On a side note I didnt even have that book up 20 minutes and you caught it. Pass on your variant ebay software program to me too. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Thought you were done with X books addict. poke2.gif

Can I still whine about that one other book with the third rate loser villian chump in a second rate got canceled one issue later loser hero book.....right?

Thats really funny sign-funnypost.gif. You are only allowed to whine about it if you mention all the miserable hoarders who are keeping you from the book. I feel the love flowerred.gif everytime you mention them. 893censored-thumb.gif

On a side note I didnt even have that book up 20 minutes and you caught it. Pass on your variant ebay software program to me too. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Thought you were done with X books addict. poke2.gif

Sorry--Forgot the stupid insufficiently_thoughtful_person speculator HOARDER 893censored-thumb.gif's. How many copies do they really need? frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif

eyhay obertray, otgay otay eepkay ymay ebayway identityway ecretsay omfray osethay oardershay... makepoint.gif

Hey guys!

I updated the site with a recent purchase and some older 35 cent variant pedigree info provided to me by a board member (cosmic-spider-man). If any of you have anything you would like to see on the site, please let me know. Thanks! - Keith

I picked up the X-men #106 variant I referred to earlier this week today. I did a cash/trade deal for that and a nice Iron Man #55. I've got a pic on my site. Its markings show that it appears to be from Memphis, Tn. I got the book in Birmingham, and I assumed it would be Tuscaloosa before seeing it, but it wasn't. Does anybody have any Tuscaloosa variants they want to part with?