• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archie Q&A + Showoff Thread across all eras
2 2

61 posts in this topic

These are all beautiful books!

Would love to see some of your own fave books/panels, Ms. Overstreet Advisor on all things Archie lol

I've posted plenty of my collection over the years. ;)

Also shameless plug time: You can now read my thoughts about modern Archie on Bleeding Cool! Yay Archie!

These are all beautiful books!

Would love to see some of your own fave books/panels, Ms. Overstreet Advisor on all things Archie lol

I've posted plenty of my collection over the years. ;)

Also shameless plug time: You can now read my thoughts about modern Archie on Bleeding Cool! Yay Archie!

Congrats on the gig, good to have an insider in there for us ! :whee:

This thread validates my longstanding belief that the majority of Archie fans from all eras are a bunch of horndawgs lol lol

The recently launched Clink auction has a bunch of early Archies and a Pep, looks like. Have at 'em gang !

I'm in an Archie group on FB, and someone was talking about how upset they were that Archie and Grundy were hooking up. So I casually mentioned that Archie and Grundy has hooked up in a Tijuana Bible waaaaay back when, and even though it's not an official Archie title...it's still a thing.