• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,647 posts in this topic

After a long day at work, this was at my door when I got home. :cloud9:

I especially want to thank Tyler (Tsp99) for helping me with this issue, without him and other board members I wouldn't be as far as I am in my quest for the first 25 issues of this run.

ed057b08acb8b2a3727af2310b46e41d_zps50109158.jpg

Nice copy again.

It's great to know people with multiple copies of most issues when you're looking to fill holes. lol Kudos to Tsp99 for helping out.

You should always update your count as you post these. How many does this one make?

Mega-thanks to both Michael (Alanna) and Richard Evans for parting with the Jumbo 31 and Jumbo 11. I think I would be looking forever if they didn't cheerfully agree to part with a couple of books I don't think either one really wanted to part with. Thanks, Guys!

Now I'm down to one single Jungle to finish that run, too.

Congratulations Jeff :applause: That is an awesome accomplishment :)

I especially want to thank Tyler (Tsp99) for helping me with this issue, without him and other board members I wouldn't be as far as I am in my quest for the first 25 issues of this run.

Tyler has been known to help many a geek out with finding gems for their collections ;)

Nice copy again.

It's great to know people with multiple copies of most issues when you're looking to fill holes. lol Kudos to Tsp99 for helping out.

You should always update your count as you post these. How many does this one make?

Yeah Scrooge Tyler has been a great help and I also got new friend to talk about fiction house in process. It's a win win for me :banana:

Tyler has been known to help many a geek out with finding gems for their collections ;)

lol I'm glad I'm on the list lol

big congrats on the jumbo run jeff. proud for you.

Thanks Billy and Bill. It's been a lot of fun. I checked and it took four years and three months to get it together.

Mega-thanks to both Michael (Alanna) and Richard Evans for parting with the Jumbo 31 and Jumbo 11. I think I would be looking forever if they didn't cheerfully agree to part with a couple of books I don't think either one really wanted to part with. Thanks, Guys!

Congratulations Jeff :applause: That is an awesome accomplishment :)

+1 :applause:

Thanks Billy and Bill. It's been a lot of fun. I checked and it took four years and three months to get it together.

Impressive! (worship)

Congrats, that is one heck of an accomplishment.

What is the scope of your run? Does it start with #9 and finish with the last issue?

That's quite a bump!!! :applause:

Funny coincidence that Richard and I were meeting up in Houston at the same time. I didn't know he'd agreed to offer you the Jumbo #11 until I saw him there.

Now all you need is an acre of cleared land and a helicopter-mounted camera for the group shot!