• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,640 posts in this topic

So I'm assuming you're not selling it to me at cost then. hail.gifthumbsup2.gif Bondage cover Fiction Houses are like crystal meth.

"Bondage cover Fiction Houses" is almost redundant.

Nice book, btw, October. Since you wouldn't sell me that Terrors 20, how about you sell me the Fight 41?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. frown.gif

though I am pleased that you have found a new book to bug me about! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Always a favorite of mine...

A favorite of mine too....and currently on my watchlist. wink.gif

Did you see/bid on the one in Heritage's auction that ended last Sunday?

No, I didn't. I try not to look at Heritage auctions. What was the grade, hammer price?

Always a favorite of mine...

A favorite of mine too....and currently on my watchlist. wink.gif

Did you see/bid on the one in Heritage's auction that ended last Sunday?

No, I didn't. I try not to look at Heritage auctions. What was the grade, hammer price?

Raw, graded F/VF, and sold for $262.90 including BP.

So I'm assuming you're not selling it to me at cost then. hail.gifthumbsup2.gif Bondage cover Fiction Houses are like crystal meth.

"Bondage cover Fiction Houses" is almost redundant.

Nice book, btw, October. Since you wouldn't sell me that Terrors 20, how about you sell me the Fight 41?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nope. frown.gif

though I am pleased that you have found a new book to bug me about! 893applaud-thumb.gif

My plan is to find a beautiful Fight Comics 35 at Wondercon then have you bug me for a while.

Or maybe a Seven Seas 4 or 5...

Or a square Jumbo 100...

Or...

Those would definitely do it! Christo_pull_hair.gif

I am still having nightmares over the copy of 6 that Skybolt said he got for VG guide. 893censored-thumb.gif

Actually it was the #5 issue, and it graded out at 4.5 (which I was happy with). The 6.0 copy of #6 cost me almost 2 times guide. sorry.gif

I am still having nightmares over the copy of 6 that Skybolt said he got for VG guide. 893censored-thumb.gif

Actually it was the #5 issue, and it graded out at 4.5 (which I was happy with).

That's a little better, but not much. 893censored-thumb.gif

Actually it was the #5 issue, and it graded out at 4.5 (which I was happy with).

That's a little better, but not much. 893censored-thumb.gif

$60 at Wondercon 1992. Water damage on bottom that doesn't show well in the scan.

1653246-sevenseas.jpg

1653246-sevenseas.jpg.27f743e36e4a1d012d823c8741d52b19.jpg

Edited by seank

great, more books to add to my want list... gr..

Don't start buying Seven Seas comics. It's a horrible addiction that just makes the rest of us pay higher prices for the infrequent copies that show up for sale. Stick to safe stuff like X-Men or Spidey.

Trust me on this. devil.gif

$60 at Wondercon 1992. Water damage on bottom that doesn't show well in the scan.

1653246-sevenseas.jpg

Talk to me here, Sean. What do I have to do to put that book in my house?

Yes, another series where OS must be wrong on the prices.

He has issue #1 listed as the most valuable at $1,175.

Yet, the much more in-demand issue #4 is listed at only $1,000 at top of guide while the equally nice issue #6 is listed at the bargain price of only $875 at top of guide. frustrated.gif

Well, maybe I shouldn't complain too much since I did pick up a really sharp HG copy of issue #1 from Metro about 10 years ago. Was listed as a 41 or something like that on the Metro grading scale at the time. Not really sure how that relates in terms of CGC's current grading scale today.