• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,640 posts in this topic

Cool!

Did the giant robot bite off the rest of her left leg?

Jack

I will be picking this up tomorrow. My giant robot is so super exicted he cannot contain himself. Insert squishy sound effect here. 893whatthe.gif

phpthumbphplj8.jpg

YES. That's why she's taking her revenge by shooting the giant robot directly in the junk. With a 17th-century blunderbuss. Even though it's, like, WAY in the future. But she better watch out, cause the robot is about to hit her back with that section of suspension bridge in his hand.

It's almost like you don't have to read the comic, since that the cover says it all. Which is good, cause, y'know, it's encased in plastic.

YES. That's why she's taking her revenge by shooting the giant robot directly in the junk. With a 17th-century blunderbuss. Even though it's, like, WAY in the future.

I think that she learned that from Hawkman.

But she better watch out, cause the robot is about to hit her back with that section of suspension bridge in his hand.

Is her buddy taking close-up photos of the junk carnage?

Interesting that in the future boys have squared-off jet packs while girls have rounded ones, and the packs also supply breathing air! (I guess. Do those tubes go into the top of their helmets?)

Is the scene near the Great Wall of China?

It's almost like you don't have to read the comic, since that the cover says it all. Which is good, cause, y'know, it's encased in plastic.

You can print out this synopsis and tape it to the slab.

Jack

Interesting that in the future boys have squared-off jet packs while girls have rounded ones, and the packs also supply breathing air! (I guess. Do those tubes go into the top of their helmets?)

Is the scene near the Great Wall of China?

yes, you are correct on all counts. In the future, people living outside of China will breathe only explosive rocket pack fuel, making the clean air near the Great Wall of China lethal to them.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this picture. The big stack on the right is a full run of Jungle Comics.

mm0177.jpg

Beautiful covers! Great Pages! And I really love the spines! Hooray Ciorac!!!!!!!

(You can tell Jungle spines from a mile away!)

Edited by MrBedrock

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this picture. The big stack on the right is a full run of Jungle Comics.

mm0177.jpg

Beautiful covers! Great Pages! And I really love the spines! Hooray Ciorac!!!!!!!

Those look like Wings spines. Look half-way down. Looks like a Wings 34 to me. What do you think?

S

mm0177.jpg

Those look like Wings spines. Look half-way down. Looks like a Wings 34 to me. What do you think?

S

Wings wasn't that tall of a run....

mm0177.jpg

S

Wings wasn't that tall of a run....

Yeah, and Wings spines have an airy quality about them. That book just doesn't seem to have it. But it might be a stray Fight.

Fantastic Golden Age index of Planet Comics complete with cover photographs and artist information compiled by Henry Steele and Ray Funk. Signed by Ray Funk.

Mark, what year would that have been published?

STEVE