• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Archie-related Tomfoolery - CLOSED

31 posts in this topic

From Archie's Mad House to an issue of the title that inspired Archie's Mad House... :headbang:

Every Archie fan should have a copy of this next book...it contains the classic Archie parody...Starchie. :cool:

Mad #12 (Copy A), FN 6.0, $125

half-inch diag. tear coming into the bottom edge fc from lower spine corner; bit of fc creasing/wear through the “M” in Mad; nice pages

mad12b_f.jpg

mad12b_i1.jpg

The story is a bit notorious for these nudity panels:

mad12b_i2.jpg

mad12b_r.jpg

Here's another copy for the more budget-conscious. Pages are nice, presents well, etc..Just has lots of spine problems...

Mad #12 (Copy B), GD+ 2.5, $30

half inch lower spine split; 2” upper spine split; other spine wear/chipping/tearing; semi-circle tear top edge fc; nice page quality

mad12c_f.jpg

mad12c_i1.jpg

mad12c_r.jpg

Last but not least, a SOTI book :applause:

( :gossip: for all you SOTI completists...this is not a book you can find whenever you want one, so I recommend that you go ahead and pick up this here copy :D )

Super Duck #22, GD/VG 3.0, $15 SOLD to JohnnyR

comprehensive general wear; tip of upper right corner is missing through the entire book; paper loss upper spine corner/fc

th_superduck22_f.jpgth_superduck22_i1.jpgth_superduck22_r.jpg

FYI - There's no "thread discount" coming on these, folks...that's not how I roll. I try to price them right from the get-go ;) Of course, as always, if you see something you like but think my price is off, I'm happy to discuss via PM :)

Here's a recap of what's still available:

PAGE 1

Archie Comics #206, FN+ 6.5, $4

Archie and Me #40, FN/VF 7.0, $5

Archie Giant Series #33, VG 4.0, $9

PAGE 2

Archie's Pal Jughead #83, VG- 3.5, $4

Betty and Me #6, FN/VF 7.0, $15

Betty and Me #20, FN/VF 7.0, $8

Archie's Madhouse #21, VG/FN 5.0, $10

PAGE 3

Mad #12 (Copy A), FN 6.0, $125

Mad #12 (Copy B), GD+ 2.5, $30

Mighty Comics #42, VF 8.0, $15

As a reminder...you can combine shipping with anything I have for sale over in my "store" in the Mixed section: LINK