• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA Batman!

496 posts in this topic

Cool. I am starting to get into the DC BA hero books even without the horror aspects. errr - does Detective count?

tec474a.jpg

I just got that one too, Pov, along with all of the other Englehart/Rogers Detectives. One of the best takes on my favorite character. cloud9.gif

I just got that one too, Pov, along with all of the other Englehart/Rogers Detectives. One of the best takes on my favorite character.

Cool, DD! The cover really grabbed me and put me on the path for more regular DC BA Hero books. So I am expanding even more. I have a few more recent ones too. Haven;t read the story as yet but I find a few of the Batman BA stories I have recently read are pretty danged good!

Cool. I am starting to get into the DC BA hero books even without the horror aspects. errr - does Detective count?

tec474a.jpg

I love that cover cloud9.gif Now i have to fish out my copy. Bought it from my LCS a couple of months ago. Is it true that it is a scarce copy?

The writing on the inside back cover goes from edge to edge and is not that smooth. It appears to have a blunted corner (upper left), corner crease (bottom right), and corner tear (lower left). There is aLso some edge wear. Without the writing I would call it a VF- to VF. With the writing it might not be better than a F+.

I have 2 VF to VF+ copies of #222 I might be posting soon. I just purchased a 9.0.

When I get the book I will post it in the grading forum. If the consensus is that it's lower than 8.0/7.5 it will be making its second trip back to the seller. tongue.gif

LMK about the 222s when you decide to get rid of them.

don't laugh at what I paid for it ...... ebay

Don't feel bad. One sold yesterday on eBay with a BIN of $545. foreheadslap.gif

WOW! Didn't last long at that price either...miswrap and all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33808&item=6535812594&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Batman 227 is looking like the #174 of House of Mystery.