• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA Batman!

496 posts in this topic

. If you love Neal and his Batman (noone has ever done him better in my opinion, no offense to Jim Aparo),

Scott

As much as i love the Adams Batman books, I think Marshall Rogers did him the best. Anyone else out there agree?

keith

He was pretty damn close - Tec 471 - 476 are comparable with Adams's work.

cloud9.gif

detective476rogers.jpg

cloud9.gif

As much as i love the Adams Batman books, I think Marshall Rogers did him the best. Anyone else out there agree?

keith

Here's my favorite cover of Marshall Rogers Tec' run.I really like the way that both Batman & (grown up) Robin are swinging in and giving the mobsters a good kicking.Plus it's at night time and at the docks so it's got that misty/foggy/spooky feeling to it.

1085575-Mail0002.JPG

1085575-Mail0002.JPG.2a058d85c2d02d52e507647a3fddeb5a.JPG

Excellent picks there element. This is still my all-time favorite Bronze Batman cloud9.gif:

bats232.jpg

Not sure if this is late Silver/early Bronze, but it's a fantastic cover that I have always admired. Took me a long while to find it this nicely centered in the grade I wanted crazy.gif

bb82.jpg