• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA Batman!

496 posts in this topic

And last for now, a CGC 9.4 copy of Detective #410 from the collection of some dude named Don Rosa that features the underrated key 1st Appearance of the Fabulous Flipper Boy!

1818213-Detective410NM.jpg

1818213-Detective410NM.jpg.08d627241187561b9b617577eab5a57e.jpg

And last for now, a CGC 9.4 copy of Detective #410 from the collection of some dude named Don Rosa that features the underrated key 1st Appearance of the Fabulous Flipper Boy!

1818213-Detective410NM.jpg

I remember the story for this one as it was in one of the 1st new Treasury Editions I bought back in the day. Batman's Strangest Cases.

anyone else going after this

I was considering it, but since it is relatively easy to find in high grade compared to some of the other Adams batbooks I am going to wait for now and work on completing a 9.4 run first. Once that is complete, I will either go for top grade copies to fill out the collection or focus on multiples of all major SA & BA keys.

lol man did this book take a downfall!!! This same book at a 9.4 sold for 940

Tec 405

Maybe the low winning bid was due to the eye appeal on a dark cover...looks to show many stress lines and the soft corners... looks like something is happening in the upper right corner too.. confused-smiley-013.gif

I love the Batman cover.

I probably will sell it in a week or so.

Batman307.jpg

For the longest time there has only been 1 9.8 of Bat #307 and in the last month 3 more have come out of the woodwork!!