• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Sweet Keys (TTA 35, ST 110, Aven 57) -- NOW CLOSED

17 posts in this topic

Hi all --

Three really, really sharp Marvel SA keys for all to consider. I accept Paypal, checks, and money orders. Returns are fine so long as you pay return shipping. Your shipping costs are included in the prices below.

No Hall of Shame or Probation folks, please. I have been on Ebay as 'drummy' since 1999 and on the Boards with the same handle since 2002. I like to think that the books I buy and sell are super sweet, so I hope you'll take a look!

Thanks,

Dan

First up, a fantastic HG copy of TTA #35 (first Ant-Man in costume).

CGC 8.5 OWW (no writing or date stamps, nice color). The shadows are on the case from my photos...really sharp copy -- thought the pages were White.

Asking: $5700 SOLD

TTA%2035%20fc_zpswlmkbazd.jpg

TTA%2035%20bc_zpsyidrxqxy.jpg

Bump time! :applause:

Just lowered all the prices to those in green -- shipping to the US included in each. PM me with offers, questions, and/or whatever. Time payments over 2 or 3 months also not a problem. These books are really sharp.

Thanks,

Dan

Hi all --

:news:

Lots of PM action on the TTA #35, so I'm hoping it will sell soon -- one final bump also for the Avengers #57, which now has a rock-bottom price of $495 shipped in the US.

Thanks!

Dan

First up, a fantastic HG copy of TTA #35 (first Ant-Man in costume).

CGC 8.5 OWW (no writing or date stamps, nice color). The shadows are on the case from my photos...really sharp copy -- thought the pages were White.

Asking: $5700 $5400

TTA%2035%20fc_zpswlmkbazd.jpg

TTA%2035%20bc_zpsyidrxqxy.jpg

Probably the most under appreciated true first hero in costume appearance. I had a 9.2 at one point and this looks just as nice for a fraction of the price.....if only my son didn't just wreck his car. ?

Hey all --

Final bump! Last book is the Avengers #57 and I am happy to take offers. PM me anytime!

Dan

Finally, a very appealing copy of Avengers #57:

CGC 8.0 OWW (beautiful color, no writing or date stamps)

Asking: $650 $495 shipped

Avengers%2057%20fc_zpsxsqxfzfh.jpg

Avengers%2057%20bc_zpssfg0j3pw.jpg