• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A HANDFUL OF SNAZZY BOOKS.....

28 posts in this topic

Hi everybody! :hi:

Gonna list a few books on the boards.

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal/Check/M.O. are the accepted payment methods

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies.

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all.

My raw books have a 14 day full refund buyer pays return shipping.

My slabbed books have a no return policy, but I'm reasonable and easy to deal with.

Give me a minute to deal with photobucket (help us all).....

Ok, so photobucket's being slow and difficult (big surprise), but I'll keep on chugging in the name of this thread. First book......

Captain Marvel Jr 115 Classic Eyeball cover solid tight copy raw in the 6.5/7.0 range. $550 SOLD

IMG_4378_zpsd6i9238t.jpgIMG_4379_zpszlaalvxa.jpgIMG_4380_zpsotg0gnnn.jpg

Ok, so photobucket's being slow and difficult (big surprise), but I'll keep on chugging in the name of this thread. First book......

Captain Marvel Jr 115 Classic Eyeball cover solid tight copy raw in the 6.5/7.0 range. $550

Has SOLD per PM

Captain Marvel Jr 115 Classic Eyeball cover solid tight copy raw in the 6.5/7.0 range. $550 SOLD

IMG_4378_zpsd6i9238t.jpg [

I've seen this cover a hundred times and I've never noticed the cover text "an eye opener!" before. Now, I like the cover even more.

Captain Marvel Jr 115 Classic Eyeball cover solid tight copy raw in the 6.5/7.0 range. $550

Has SOLD per PM

:applause:

I love this book. It's one of my favorites in my collection. Congrats to both buyer and seller!!!

Ok, here's a nice one.....

Dark Mysteries #19 CLASSIC BONDAGE & TORTURE COVER raw FN- a really sweet, tight copy that has great eye appeal and presentation. It has a subscription crease down the center of the front and back covers otherwise it would grade higher $1250 SOLD

IMG_4372_zpsz3gh0lvj.jpgIMG_4373_zpsnqahqout.jpgIMG_4374_zpsecfgvajq.jpg

Ok, here's a nice one.....

Dark Mysteries #19 CLASSIC BONDAGE & TORTURE COVER raw FN- a really sweet, tight copy that has great eye appeal and presentation. It has a subscription crease down the center of the front and back covers otherwise it would grade higher $1250 SOLD

IMG_4372_zpsz3gh0lvj.jpgIMG_4373_zpsnqahqout.jpgIMG_4374_zpsecfgvajq.jpg

Comcav. Congrats. That's a beauty :-)