• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little Carousel of Comics

139 posts in this topic

Thor 134 4.0 (mod spine & edge wear; extensive but mainly ncb surface wear fc & bc; stain with rough patch top r-edge fc; cb crses ul & bl crnrs bc; sm localized stain bc near spine; light foxing & ink transfer bc; light tanning interior cvrs) $15.00

:takeit:

per PM

SOLD, and much appreciated Frank, many thanks :)

The Cat 1 6.5 (Bright & glossy; mod spine & edge wear; mod spine stress; crnr blunting with cb fc; 2-1/2" cb crse bl bc not visible in scan; sm cb crse ul crnr bc; sm localized stains bc; light ink transfer bc) $20.00

I'll take it per PM.

(thumbs u SOLD, and many thanks again :)

Thread Recap

Here come the discounts!

All remaining slabs 20% off listed price. :news:

All remaining raw books 25% off listed price. :news:

I am also happy to consider PM offers on any remaining items.

Some nice books still available.

Thanks to everyone for taking a look. :)

Page 1

Incredible Hulk 106 CGC 8.5 OW-W $65.00

Incredible Hulk 176 CGC 9.6 OW-W $125.00

Incredible Hulk 182 CGC 9.0 W $185.00 SOLD :news:

Thor 211 CGC 9.6 OW-W (Double Cover) $145.00 SOLD :news:

Page 3

Amazing Spider-Man 197 Copy A 7.0 $3.00

Page 4

Amazing Spider-Man 233 Copy A 9.2 $8.00

Page 8

Incredible Hulk 202 30c variant 4.5 $15.00 SOLD :news:

The Lone Ranger 84 3.5 $10.00

Page 10

Thor 138 7.0 $20.00

Thor 141 6.5 $15.00

Page 11

Thor 201 6.5 $6.00

Thor 244 8.0 $3.00

The Western Kid 5 6.5 $4.00

I'm supposed to be selling stuff :roflmao:

Incredible Hulk 202 30c variant 4.5 $15.00

:takeit: per our PM.

Thank you

My pleasure Harry, many thanks indeed, and you know we all sell stuff to buy stuff, that is the way of the Boards... :cloud9:

I am not yet sure about posting more books for sale, I need to sleep on that, but for the moment the existing recap and discounts are available if anyone wants something that remains. If I decide to post more, either here or in a new thread, anyone having made purchases here will have their shipping covered in the next sale, to give you the benefit of "combined", since I have already shipped most of everything out.

The good news is that I reached my goal and my art page will be on its way to me shortly, and before I post a pic (courtesy of the artist and his lovely wife) I want to thank all of you who helped me. My especial gratitude to those who bought my books, and many of you I think, bless you, cared more to help me out than really need another comic, and that is not something I am like to forget, and everyone who posted or PM'd encouragement and shared your art with me, all of this, why I love this place like no other, because there is no other,

I don't really have "grails", no single pages I pursue over others, I more have series that meant something to me, and so I'm the kind of collector that just wants a piece of something that did it for me, and remained with me, and this artist, and his work, and this series in particular, it has stuck with me this long time, and it was first published in a spectacular magazine, long gone, lamented but not forgotten...