• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Was My Favorite Forum Section....

39 posts in this topic

This is what happens when threads get too serious and there isnt enough:

graemlin

graemlin

graemlin

The same subjects get discussed and nothing new ever happens, so interest drops. The same thing goes on in the card and coin forums.

This is what happens when threads get too serious and there isnt enough:

graemlin

graemlin

graemlin

The same subjects get discussed and nothing new ever happens, so interest drops. The same thing goes on in the card and coin forums.

screwy.gif

Exactly Mcduck, that's what this forum needs is some humor and liveliness. Many of the threads while informative, lack humor and fun.

yay.gif Always dreamed of an occasion to use the dancing banana. Thanks DL.

Can someone tell me why action1kid and ravencomics type only in all lowercase or all uppercase? Why do both of them always want to talk about Action 1, Superman 1, Action 7, the best of this or the best of that? They sure do share some common interests and posting styles, eh? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wonder what action1kid thinks of this? 27_laughing.gif

696487-Bats1.jpg

looks like my style,

but as you clearly prove,it certainly makes me memorible!

all in good fun,ive just got fat fingers and am to lazy to go back to correct!

ill start to straightn myself out[[[unless i see i start to lose my audience]

i think the difference is that the action1kid is a comicbook collector and you are a comicbook fan..you enjoy the stories...i enjoy it from an artistic perspective,im really not into the story lines, though i recognize that you are the true fan..i do appreciate that..,just wanted to take the time to say so..

i think the difference is that the action1kid is a comicbook collector and you are a comicbook fan..you enjoy the stories...i enjoy it from an artistic perspective,im really not into the story lines, though i recognize that you are the true fan..i do appreciate that..,just wanted to take the time to say so..

Let's make this clear. Where you replying to me or Dr. Banner or someone else? confused.gif Because I was trying to get Paris_Fred's attention and was not reaching out to you ?!?

What the heck happened in the last month? This went from being the best section on the forum to being the dullest and most repetitive. confused-smiley-013.gif

Oldguy, don't dispair. Seems there are a few new forum members with a VERY narrow collecting focus, resulting in numerous repetitive threads. Hopefully, their newby enthusiasm will ebb over time.

Meanwhile... sleeping.gif

What you talking about? There has been a lot going on recently. But you have to contribute too. Come up with your own new topics.

I like to apply the "It's better to remain silent and seem like a fool then to speak and remove all doubt." rule in the Gold Forum. I like this section because I learn more here then any place else on the forum. I only own a half dozen or so GA books and I don't plan on collecting more any time soon so I'm not sure what I would have to contribute and I'm not into talking just for the sake of talking.