• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silly question about CCC label

23 posts in this topic

Tell them if they crack the slab and get the label pressed, it might come back a 9.8... ;)

lol Thanks for the responses. He seems to be ok with my last response and now is trying to get me to do an off eBay deal with him. :facepalm:

Really think I need to cancel and block. Have all sorts of bad vibes with this one.

CANCEL!!! He clearly knows nothing about CGC books given the question of the label. Now he wants you to do the deal off ebay. I would bet money that when he received the book he would claim the book has been tampered with because the case is open on the sides. Run far far away!

If they did the deal off ebay, would the buyer still be able to file a claim somehow?

I'm just curious because I've had offers to buy my books off ebay before. I always decline because for all it's faults, ebay does offer a semblance of protection. (and it's just wrong)