• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Marvel Mystery Comics #46 CGC 1.5 Universal FS - Classic Hitler Cover
1 1

27 posts in this topic

OK folks, after much thought i am closing this down and putting it back in the short box/wife said i could still attack the other book without parting with an equally large item!! Win/Win!! Thanks again to everyone for the PMs and all the kind words. It's a great day to be a comic collector!! :acclaim::cloud9:

OK folks, after much thought i am closing this down and putting it back in the short box/wife said i could still attack the other book without parting with an equally large item!! Win/Win!! Thanks again to everyone for the PMs and all the kind words. It's a great day to be a comic collector!! :acclaim::cloud9:

Absolutely! Congrats on keeping the book ... and on your wife being willing to keep you! :D

Your wife rocks Gino! That is one of the nicest 1.5s I have ever seen. :) Great job on the pencil removal!