• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Haven't Submitted a book for a while

7 posts in this topic

I haven't submitted books for a long time, I'm using the online submission form. I have 130.00 of credit because of my membership. I don't see anywhere to apply that credit.

Will this get applied at CGC when they receive it?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't submitted books for a long time, I'm using the online submission form. I have 130.00 of credit because of my membership. I don't see anywhere to apply that credit.

Thanks in advance.

They are supposed to do it but their accounting department is generally incompetent so you may want to write on the accounting copy to remind them to deduct it. :gossip:

Thanks in advance.

They are supposed to do it but their accounting department is generally incompetent so you may want to write on the accounting copy to remind them to deduct it. :gossip:

lol

Thanks in advance.

lol

You figure that they could have just applied it on the spot like they did with their coupons but they'll rather rely on their one accounting person to check if it has been applied already or not. :facepalm: