• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need smarter guys to answer this question.

15 posts in this topic

nah they de-linked

they're still linked but not fully linked or something. Like one time I canceled a sale at buyers request but paypal didnt get the memo and he accidentally paid for it. Also I did a refund thru paypal and ebay didn't get the memo and I hadda jump thru hoops to get my fee back.

Nothing wrong with it. Only downside is if it's linked on your phone, and your phone ever gets stolen, very easy for the thief to make ebay purchases through your account.

To be quite honest, my phone has better security than my desktop/laptop. Whoever steals the phone would need to hack into it first and they have to do it quickly because it's very quick and easy to do a remote wipe.

Nothing wrong with it. Only downside is if it's linked on your phone, and your phone ever gets stolen, very easy for the thief to make ebay purchases through your account.

To be quite honest, my phone has better security than my desktop/laptop. Whoever steals the phone would need to hack into it first and they have to do it quickly because it's very quick and easy to do a remote wipe.

Eggcellent ! :hehe:

Several times people have said 'I sent you a text did you get it?' I reply yes the rotary phone on my kitchen wall received your text.

Several times people have said 'I sent you a text did you get it?' I reply yes the rotary phone on my kitchen wall received your text.

lol, pretty sure I received a letter from the carrier a few years back stating they're dropping support for pulse dialing. :D

I don't link in part for security.

The real reason: my eBay seller account feeds my PayPal account and my eBay buyer account takes from my PayPal account. I can't link both eBay accounts to the same PayPal account (or at least I couldn't when I tried).