• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CHRISTOPHER REEVES ORIGINAL SUPERMAN COSTUME

9 posts in this topic

it all started with the adventures of superman t.v show from the 1950s,in addition to loving superman ,this show reminds me very much of my youth and it just makes me feel really good to think about that.from the show grew my interest in action and superman comics and it followed with the superman movies...i have every dc costume[if it was a movie or t,v show...no marvel costumes...im missing lynda carters costume which im on the hunt for....these costumes are not repros,,they are the actual costumes worn by these stars..

i can show you some pics of the costumes,,things that you never knew,would you like to see the secrets?

ok,so once ,just once im talking about something related to comics,not actual comics,i just thought you would enjoy seeing it just this one time, just this one time,i really thought you would like to see something different

I can appreciate what you're saying, but the costumes really belong in Comics General. That's where "General" topics or "Comic Related" topics belong. Same thing with top ten lists, who's got the best website, How much will (insert comic here) go for? ect.