• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC 5.5 COW - stunning copy for the grade

37 posts in this topic

This book is killing me. I want it like a seagull wants chips at the beach. I must stop looking. It's just so magnificent.

:baiting:

It's got your name on it Dan

Ahh man. It's so tough. This book would surely be worth doing back flips for though. That's what I'd have to do for it.

Next year it could easily be a 20+ k copy. Or maybe it is already ?

As I pointed out in the Hulk #1 thread a few months ago I believe that it's been a book that is due for a bump compared to how other keys like AF #15 and SC #4 have risen. That and the Planet Hulk references in upcoming Avengers / Thor movies should give it some life.

(thumbs u

Asking price is $18,000 (shipping included anywhere in the world)

This is how you do it, folks. A pet peeve of mine is when you see sales threads with big $$$ books with a shipping price tacked on:

"Book is $xxxxx plus $13.95 shipping".

Sorry for the OT post. Beautiful book, Roy. To echo everyone else (yourself included), superior eye appeal for the grade. They must've really hammered the split b/c that chip is minor. Someone should snatch this one up.

I am amazed that this is still here. If it was an AF15...

I've had a few people inquire but it might be the time of year as well. Typically right after Christmas and right before Tax season is the slowest time of year for me.

But it is a book that is starting to gain traction again (yes, I'm pumping my own book lol ) so whoever buys it is going to be happy with it.

I've had several people ask about time payments and they are a possibility as long as we don't stretch them out too long.

Why is this still available? Someone could do a 3 month time payment and get this beauty. This comic will not get cheaper for a long time.

I'm not sure that 3 months is available.

Are you sure? :D

When you asked me about time payments, what I said was that I prefer not to stretch it out too long and to get back to me with what you could do and then I'd let you know if it works for me or not.

On 1/20/2017 at 10:35 AM, chrisco37 said:

This is how you do it, folks. A pet peeve of mine is when you see sales threads with big $$$ books with a shipping price tacked on:

"Book is $xxxxx plus $13.95 shipping".

Sorry for the OT post. Beautiful book, Roy. To echo everyone else (yourself included), superior eye appeal for the grade. They must've really hammered the split b/c that chip is minor. Someone should snatch this one up.

X2 on the shipping extra thing for a high end item...ANYTHING that is multiple thousands of dollars that "needs" to get the extra $50 or less for shipping is kind of silly(Unless it has to be shipped freight ;car,motorcycle,jukebox) 

But more importantly..>>PHENOMENAL book!!! (worship)

Man...I was just cranking around in my head how I could pull off withdrawing from some credit cards to buy this.                        Without the wife knowing...lol

4 hours ago, Eyekndy said:

Howdy!

Beautiful book Roy!

prob been about a decade since we've chatted! lol

you interested in any key cgc trades for this? Or you cash only on this?

Apologies, the book sold weeks ago.